Please find a detailed step by step description of the admission process to your right. Additionally, you are able to constantly coordinate with a member of our team to ensure that your application process is smooth and your transition to our campus is facilitated in an efficient manner.
- 1. Proceed to our website at www.sheffield.edu.my where you can apply by filling in our online application form.
- 2. Once your application has been reviewed by our admission team and successful you will receive a copy of your offer letter and invoice followed by your login credentials to the student portal to your designated email, in the student portal you will be able to track the status of your application.
- 3. Upon receiving your offer please return signed copy to verify your acceptance of our offer along with proof of payment for the required fees. After we have received the above documentation and fees, we will start processing your student visa application. >
- 4. Once your visa has been approved we will send you the visa approval letter with the necessary instructions. The approval process takes between 4-8 weeks; you will be required to submit the visa approval to the nearest Malaysian embassy.
- 5. Once you have received the visa stamp on your passport please submit the student arrival services form to your designated admissions consultant. You are required to submit the form and attach a copy of your ticket, itinerary 7 days before your trip, and we will arrange for your pickup accordingly.
- 6. Settle in to your accommodation and get ready to attend your scheduled induction/ orientation at the campus.
Get In Touch
Have some inquiry or just want to say hi? Our support team is ready to help you 24/7.